Frequently Asked Questions - Album Release Party
Los Angeles-based PARTCH Ensemble is proud to present its latest recording, Vol. 3 - Sonata Dementia!
Come celebrate with a party and performance from Grammy®Award-winning PARTCH in the wondrous and intimate setting of the MorYork Gallery in historic Highland Park. This special standing-room-only event brings the audience directly onstage with the performers...experience the sheer power of PARTCH's live performance like never before.
This event will feature three (3) performances of a select program of compositions from PARTCH's newest album, lasting 30 minutes each. Each ticket is reserved for one of the three performance times (7:30, 8:30, and 9:30 pm). Audiences can arrive up to 30 minutes before for their reserved performance time, and pick up their complimentary copy of the new album (included with each ticket); get an autograph, check out the instruments, and then CROWD the stage area for a rare, up-close and personal performance of PARTCH in action.
In an effort to give audiences an opportunity to hear the performance and explore the instruments, we are requesting that audience members reserve their ticket and time slot before the event.
Here's how it works
On Friday and Saturday night, doors open at 7:00 pm: ticket holders for the 7:00 pm show can arrive anytime between 7:00-7:30 pm...music begins promptly at 7:30 pm.
At 8:00 pm, those arriving for the 8:00 pm performance are welcome to arrive and enter the venue, mingle and explore the instruments, with music beginning promptly at 8:30 pm (and similarly, those arriving for the 9:00 pm performance can enter the venue as early as 9:00 pm, with music beginning promptly at 9:30 pm).
Because of the intimate nature of this event, there are no fixed seating arrangements: this event is standing room only. For those patrons in need of additional accommodations, please contact us before the event...we can accommodate most requests.
1) I have a ticket for the 8:00 pm concert, what time can I arrive?
- You can arrive as early as 8:00 pm: music will begin promptly at 8:30 pm.
2) What if I'm running late? My ticket is for the 7:00 pm show, but I can't get there until 7:45...
- Our first priority is to accommodate those ticket holders for the time slot they have reserved; any available room in the venue will be given to ticket holders on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3) What if I don't reserve a ticket? Can I just show up?
- We strongly encourage patrons to reserve a ticket! Those without an advance ticket will be given any overflow tickets released 5 minutes before showtime (25 minutes after the hour).
4) I came for the 7:00 pm show, but I want to stay for the 8:00 pm show and watch the band again! Can I do that?
- Yes you can. However, we do ask patrons to be sensitive and give priority viewing to patrons who have reserved tickets for the show in question. Patrons can stay as long as they want...but, York Blvd in the summer is a wonderful place to walk, shop, eat, and celebrate, and there are many great restaurants, bars, and public houses up and down the Boulevard for your enjoyment.
5) We love PARTCH, but we don't need multiple copies of the new album...can we opt to not buy the album with our ticket?
- Each ticket is a donation to PARTCH Ensemble, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; as such, every ticket sold is a donation to the organization's general operating fund. And, each ticket sold comes with a complimentary copy of Vol. 3. However, for certain attendees who purchase multiple tickets (and hence, multiple complimentary copies), we are offering a "Give it Back" program: any attendee may choose to donate their complimentary CD back to PARTCH Ensemble, who in turn will donate them to another local non-profit. It's a great way to give your gift new life and added benefit. Be sure to ask one of our Event Staff about the "Give it Back" program, if you are interested in learning more.
Any other questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org